Managing Director Andrew Hart is a respected problem solver. For over 20 years, he has been helping public and large, privately held companies develop effective executive and employee compensation and benefit programs. Many of his clients are Fortune 1000 companies. More than 15 years of Andy’s professional experience has targeted work with financial institutions on the design and implementation of executive benefits and bank owned life insurance (BOLI) programs.
- Joined Clark Consulting in 1998, quickly becoming a top Consultant for Clark serving new and existing clients with nonqualified benefit program marketing, design, implementation, security, and administration
- Began his career in 1992 with Schoenke & Associates, a Washington, DC area executive benefits firm.
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
- Series 6 and 63 registered
- Member of the Association of Advanced Life Underwriters
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Science in Finance with Specialization in Insurance and Risk Management
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Andrew Hart is affiliated with Valmark Securities, Inc. Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC, 130 Springside Drive, Akron, OH 44333-2431* 1-800-765-5201. Fulcrum Partners LLC is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc. CA License #0F07390
Accomplishments and Service
You can download photos for the Fulcrum Partners team and more information about Fulcrum Partners Executive Benefits Consultancy here: Authorized Image and Document Download
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Publications and Presentations
- Andrew Hart is a Driving Force for Fulcrum Partners Executive Benefits Consulting (September 28, 2017)
- Capability to operate in an entirely unbundled and open architecture business model by working with the synergistic resources for funding and plan administration.